Barn Camera Systems
Our barn camera system provides
you with the capability to visually monitor your animals on your
TV/Monitor from the comforts of your home
and on your smartphone from anywhere in the world.
LED Weather-proof Color Day/Night Camera
- 1/3" Sony CCD image pickup device - 36 Infrared LEDS
- Color - weather-proof
- Switches to black and white in darkness
- 3.6 mm board lens
- 600 lines resolution
- 0 Lux (LED on)
- Extremely clear - crisp pictureV
- Sound pick up device
- Provides extremely clear audio
Wireless audio/video Transmitter and Receiver
- 2.4Ghz transmitter - rated @ 1000 feet line of site
- Transmitter is weather-proof - for mounting on outside of
the barn, thtereby
reducing the number of
barriers the signal must penetrate
- 8 foot video/audio/power lead on transmitter:
- 2.4 Ghz receiver receives the audio/video
transmission in you home from the transmitter on the barn.
and Play DVR
plug and play DVR uses cloud technology
to allow you to view your barn camera on
your Android or Iphone device from anywhere in the world.
Setup is simple. There is no need for technical port forwarding or
IP addressing. The phone app connects to the DVR via the ID (serial
number) of the DVR.
This cable is used to connect
cameras, the wireless
transmitter and quad processor. It provides a power
circuit and a video circuit. The power circuit is configured with
standard 12/24V DC male and female connectors. The video circuit
has BNC connectors and the audio is configured with RCA male connectors at both ends.
Two years, 100% parts and labor
- Online purchasing
wireless system - Includes:
- 1 IR LED Weatherproof Color Day/Night Camera
- 1 Microphone
- Weatherproof 2.4Ghz Transmitter
- 33 feet of video/audio/power cable to connect camera to
- 2.4Ghz Receiver
- Plug and Play DVR
- Cable to connect receiver to DVR
- Cable to connect DVR to TV
50 foot ethernet cable to connect DVR to wireless router
- Power adapters for all components
You can add up to 3 additional cameras to this
system for a total of 4.
To add additional cameras you will need the color quad processor.
You can connect up to 4 cameras to the quad processor, and the quad
processor connects to the transmitter.
The quad processors allows you
to display 1, 2 or 4 cameras simultaneously or switch from camera
to camera from 1 to 99 second intervals.
To add cameras to this
system select the following- Each camera comes with a 65 foot
f you want to
increase the length of the video/audio/power cable from the cameras to the quad,
or the quad to the transmitter , select the following:
(Indicate in shopping cart the number of cables to have the length increased)
Kee-Port, Inc. (Since
Arlington, WA - USA - Phone:
(425)345-1556 - Fax: (360)653-7928